Careers with Us
When you enter a client’s home, you enter their lives. With a career at Golden Care Home Support Agency, you’ll draw on all of your skills to make a powerful difference in the lives of your clients every day. Our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability serve us well across all disciplines, levels, and homes. With Golden Care Home Support Agency, you’ll have the support network, resources, and confidence to challenge yourself and the freedom to grow into your greatest potential.
If you would like to be considered for employment at Golden Care Home Support Agency, please feel free to contact our human resource department at email@example.com
For Residential Services Positions (RSA), all licensed professionals i.e RNs /LPN/ CNA/GNA must be licensed with Maryland (MD) Board of Nursing.
- For Full Time Employees
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Dental, vision and other supplemental insurance plans
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K)
- Direct Deposit
- Bi Weekly Pay
- Shift Differential
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules & Working Hours
- Electronic Documentation
- Inservice-Education CEU Opportunities
- Sick and safe Leave
- Proof of Identity (i.e. Driver’s License, Valid Photo ID, etc.)
- Social Security card
- Certification (+skills), DC License RN/HHA/LPN/PT/OT/SP
- CPR & First Aid
- TB (PPD) Screening Within six (6) months of application/Chest X-Ray (Valid for 5 Years)
- Physical Clearance
- Police Clearance |Within the last two (2) months as to the date of application. *
All Maryland Residents need police clearance for Maryland & Washington D.C.
- HEP B Vaccine Records / Declination Form
* There must be a police clearance for each state the individual has lived and worked in for the past seven (7) years: i.e. John Taylor lived and worked in NY 2005, VA 2006, MD 2008, DC 2009; he must obtain a police clearance for each state he lived and worked within a seven (7) year time frame.
Golden Care Home Support Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: We are committed to these principles and provide employees and clients with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age, disability, gender, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Home Health Aides
Home health and personal care aides help people who are disabled, chronically ill, or cognitively impaired. They also help older adults who may need assistance. They help with activities such as bathing and dressing, and they provide services such as light housekeeping. In some states, home health aides may be able to give a client medication or check the client’s vital signs under the direction of a nurse or other healthcare practitioner.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.